Sunday, January 8, 2012

Confessions and Projects


CONFESSION:  I'm a Slob
                                                                           This is our office. My goal is to make it into a working studio were I can paint and work on my illustrations. I've had lots of ideas for children's books. And one of my goals this year is to complete one of the stories and put together a portfolio to start sending to publishers. I have a couple of extra days of this week, so i'm going to clean out the office and set it up into a working space. Next week AFTER photos...so stay tuned.


Projects
Project #1. Skinny Scarf
All confession aside...I finished my first project of the new year. This lovely scarf for my dear friend Maria. I like it so much i'm going to make another one for myself.


  With the new year in full swing and one project done. I've decided that i'm going to complete 52 projects this year. Maybe not do one whole one a week, but make enough progresses of each project that by 2013 I have made 52 different projects ( knitting, crochet, painting, sewing, photography etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment