Monday, February 27, 2012

Motif Monday

If you haven't been following my blog then here is the deal. Part of my goals of 2012 is to work my way through Jan Eaton's 200 Squares, and do at least 100 different motifs (in the book some of the motifs are the same but show in different color schemes, and I plan to do all the different patterns). So every week since the beginning of the year I've been crocheting 2 a week. I've been using pinks and greens to make a garden blanket.  So these are the past two weeks squares. So far this circle in  the square one shown on top is my favorite, and I plan to make a scarf with this motifs. 


Monday from now on is when I'm going to post the motifs, thus Motif Monday!
After I finish the Jan Eaton book I plan to move on and work my way through the Beyond the Square Motifs  book. That's all for now, I hope you have lovely week. 

Love and Stitches,
Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment