Monday, December 5, 2011

Very very busy

So i haven't posted anything in the last two weeks. Thanksgiving took over my kitchen and time. So i didn't have time to get much done in the way of knitting of crocheting. But I did bake a perfect pecan pie.
Also baked these great pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, the picture doesn't do them justice. 
And then there was this past weekend me and my husband flew to Florida to drive back our new to us 2001 beetle, that was giving to us by a family member. SO from Sarasota to CT, which is a 22 hour drive. We broke it up and stop along the way. I was great to go to Waffle house (which there are none north of new jersey.  but we made it. Now were home with Lady and I'm back to work on all my Christmas presents. 
SO back to the Yarn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment