Saturday, November 19, 2011

I've got blister's on my hand

Christmas is coming so quickly here. So i'm working on finishing up some of my gifts. SOO close, but i have  blisters from crocheting and knitting so i'm forced to take a break. But making progress.
This is one of 80 of the granny square blanket. I'm not that good crocheting......YET. That's part of the reason I started this blog. It's to keep me on track of finishing projects and to share projects i'm working on and to hopeful get better (i've only be crocheting for about a year). I've also be so inspired by all the other crocheting, knitting and crafting bogs out there. I hope this will inspire others. Besides crocheting i also knit. 
These are some the baby hats for my nephew Walnut (it's my nick name for walter) Still have got to put a pom pom on the orange and yellow one. I still have a few more hats to do, i'm going to make 6 for part of his christmas presents. I haven't even finished my holiday gifts but i've already started constructing my next afghan in my head. I've going to make . I'm going do a sampler afghan out of Jan Eaton's 200 Blocks to crochet. I plan to do 100 different squares. in a rainbow and cream. 
Well happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment