Sunday, April 15, 2012

Portland

Hi everyone, I'm still out in Portland OR till Tuesday. We've been all over the city. But I have to say the day we spent on the coast was great day. Little windy but very pretty.
Also ate at some really great places but my favorite Portland food is the Portland Cream Donut. It's  a custard filled and frosted with maple frosting. But I did get my hands on some yarn from  All About Yarn and from the local Joanns. So I did work on some small projects out of the Crochet Today Baby Magazine  (which I think is still on stands since it is a special) I made the little hat and sneakers. And I changed them up to make them watermelon themed.
WIP
Still have to add the seeds. Also my sister picked up some yarn for another baby blanket for the Walnut. See the Walnut below.
The popcorns don't show up that good in the picture but I think the blankets gonna be all popcorn at my sister's request. These squares are also from the Jan Eaton Book.

Have to get back to playing with the Walnut.

Love and Stitches,
Bunny

PS. If you can't follow me via blogger  I've set up a facebook page you can 'like' it (don't forget to press the Like button) and you find out when I post at The Bunny Stahl Crochet Creations  and when I Etsy store (to come in May).

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog!!!
    http://haberhabermagdis.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and thanks for following!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the watermelon set. And love those squares.

      Delete